About “Shroff Eye Hospital, Mumbai”
- Shroff Eye Hospital was established in 1919.
- It is a single-specialty hospital.
- It is India’s first eye hospital to get accredited by the Joint Commission International (USA) and was re-accredited in 2009, 2012 & 2015.
- It is also the first eye hospital in Mumbai to use Corneal Collagen Cross Linking for keratoconus.
- The hospital is equipped with Wavelight 500Hz Concerto which is the fastest and most advanced technology in the world and the only one in India certified by ISO 9002.
- The hospital is equipped with a fully automated in-house laboratory, Disha Pathology Services, that provides X-rays and ECGs, screening, diagnosis and prognosis testing services to physicians, nursing homes, companies and various institutions in Mumbai.
- Has VisuMax which is a completely bladeless procedure and is fast, precise and minimal risk flap creation procedure.
- Small Incision Lenticule Extraction (SMILE) Surgery is performed using VisuMax.
- ReLex SMILE Surgery, a flapless Lenticule Extraction procedure, is also done here.
- Performs Photocoagulation with the help of portable Xenon machine.
- Procedures for post cataract cases include YAG Lasers treatment and treatment of retinal problems are done with Argon lasers.
- Phacoemulsification (a micro-incision technique of cataract surgery) is used here which is highly beneficial as the smaller incision helps in faster healing and visual rehabilitation.
- Health insurance coordination
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Document legalisation