Established in : 1997 | Number of beds : 154
No Onboard Doctors.
About “Saroj Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi”
- Saroj Super Speciality Hospital is a world-class healthcare provider that is quickly establishing itself as a global industry standard in India’s tertiary healthcare system.
- The hospital’s goal is to provide community members with world-class healthcare options by conducting medical research and implementing best management practices.
- In March 2001, the hospital was established as a Heart Institute which was inaugurated by the then Hon’ble President of India, Late Shri K R Narayanan.
- The flagship super specialty unit in New Delhi has been accredited by NABH Accreditation (National Accreditation Board for Hospital and Healthcare Providers) in 2013 and NABL Accreditation (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories) in 2011.
- It is also ISO certified and is on the panel of more than 100+ prestigious organizations including insurance companies and TPAs.
- It is additionally committed to working with transparency across all the walks of the hospital with a “Patient First” approach.
- n 2001, the Cardiology centre of Saroj Super Speciality was inaugurated by the then Hon’ble President of India, Late Shri K R Narayanan, and later hospital was upgraded to 111 beds with all specialties.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
Treatment 38 Services
Cardiologist In New Delhi
Heart Specialist In New Delhi
Heart Doctor In New Delhi
Cardiologist Doctor In New Delhi
Heart Specialist Doctor
Heart ClInic In New Delhi
Heart Specialist Doctor In New Delhi
Cardiac Doctor In New Delhi
Non Invasive Cardiology
Heart Care Center
Cardiac Specialist In New Delhi
Pediatric Cardiologist In New Delhi
Cardiothoracic And Vascular Surgery
Cardiothoracic And Vascular Surgery In New Delhi
orthotopic liver transplant
liver transplant surgery
liver transplant in new delhi
orthotopic liver transplant in new delhi
liver transplant surgery in new delhi