About “Sant Parmanand Hospital, New Delhi”
- Established in 2003. Sant Parmanand Hospital is ISO 9001:2008 accredited.
- It was founded by the hospital’s Executive Director and Chief Surgeon, Dr. Shekhar Agarwal.
- Dr Shekhar Aggarwal is one of the most renowned knee replacement surgeons in the country.
- More than 22 Lac patients have been treated in the OPD’s of the hospital.
- 25,000 free operations have been performed until 2015.
- The hospital is actively involved in charity based healthcare including free eye camps, polio vaccine programs and free OPD and emergency services.
- Sant Parmanand Hospital has also been recognized for post graduate studies by the National Board of Examinations for the award of Diplomat of National Board (DNB) in Orthopedics and Ophthalmology.
- It specializes in Joint Replacement Surgery, Trauma, Critical Care Medicine, Eye-Care, High Risk Obstetrics and Birthing Center.
- Provides all medical facilities for any type of surgery or ailment under 31 specialties.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- Houses nationally and internationally renowned doctors.
- The Orthopaedic Department is renowned for its excellent treatment under the guidance of Dr. Shekhar Aggarwal who has an experience of 25 years in this field.
- The Urology Department manages patients in a multi–discrepancy setting and offers services such as Renal Calculi Disease, Bladder and Kidney surgeries, Endoscopic Procedures, Pin Hole Surgeries and Prostatic Surgeries.
- Anesthesia Department facilitates the safety measures of more than 6000 in-house surgeries and more than 400 joint replacement surgeries in a year.
- Spine Surgery is headed by Dr. Shankar Acharya who’s is a famous spine surgeon in India and performs almost 500-600 spine surgeries every year.
- Address: 18, Sham Nath Marg Civil lines, Delhi-110054.
- A minute’s walk from the Civil Lines Metro Station.
- Local Shops, restaurants and eating joints are available in close proximity to the hospital.
- 4 star hotel, Oberoi Maidens, is 5 minutes walk from the hospital.
18, Sham Nath Marg, Civil Lines,
New Delhi Delhi 110054.
|Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Religious facilities
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Document legalisation
- Post operative follow up