Established in : 2003
No Onboard Doctors.
About “Sant Parmanand Hospital, New Delhi”
- Established in 2003. Sant Parmanand Hospital is ISO 9001:2008 accredited.
- It was founded by the hospital’s Executive Director and Chief Surgeon, Dr. Shekhar Agarwal.
- Dr Shekhar Aggarwal is one of the most renowned knee replacement surgeons in the country.
- More than 22 Lac patients have been treated in the OPD’s of the hospital.
- 25,000 free operations have been performed until 2015.
- The hospital is actively involved in charity based healthcare including free eye camps, polio vaccine programs and free OPD and emergency services.
- Sant Parmanand Hospital has also been recognized for post graduate studies by the National Board of Examinations for the award of Diplomat of National Board (DNB) in Orthopedics and Ophthalmology.
- It specializes in Joint Replacement Surgery, Trauma, Critical Care Medicine, Eye-Care, High Risk Obstetrics and Birthing Center.
- Provides all medical facilities for any type of surgery or ailment under 31 specialties.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
Treatment 33 Services
Cardiologist In New Delhi
Heart Specialist In New Delhi
Heart Doctor In New Delhi
Cardiologist Doctor In New Delhi
Heart Specialist Doctor
Heart ClInic In New Delhi
Heart Specialist Doctor In New Delhi
Cardiac Doctor In New Delhi
Non Invasive Cardiology
Heart Care Center
Cardiac Specialist In New Delhi
Cardiologist Clinic In New Delhi
Pediatric Cardiologist In New Delhi
Cardiothoracic And Vascular Surgery
Cardiothoracic And Vascular Surgery In New Delhi