Established in : 1995 | Number of beds : 278 | Number of ICU beds : 75
No Onboard Doctors.
About “Ruby General Hospital, Kolkata”
- Established in 1995, Ruby General Hospital was inaugurated by former Chief Minister Shri Jyoti Basu and is the first NRI hospital in Eastern India.
- Its cardiac unit was opened by Mother Teresa in 1995.
- It is NABH accredited and ISO 9001:2008 certified tertiary care multispecialty hospital.
- It has also been conferred with the prestigious ‘Healthcare Achievers Award’ for the best multispecialty hospital.
- The hospital has performed a variety of major surgeries such as cardiothoracic surgeries, cancer surgeries and other procedures with a high success rate.
- Every day around 350 to 400 patients avail out-patient services.
- The hospital is equipped with cutting-edge technology and the latest generation equipment.
- It offers 24 hours service for Emergency, Ambulance, Pathology, Trauma Care, Pharmacy, Dialysis and Radiology services.
- It is 278 bedded hospital and around 75 beds for emergency and critical care.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
Treatment 35 Services
Cardiologist In Kolkata
Heart Specialist In Kolkata
Heart Doctor In Kolkata
Cardiologist Doctor In Kolkata
Heart Clinic In Kolkata
Heart Specialist Doctor In Kolkata
Cardiac Doctor In Kolkata
Non Invasive Cardiology
Heart Care Center
Cardiac Specialist In Kolkata
Cardiologist Clinic In Kolkata
Pediatric Cardiologist In Kolkata
Cardiothoracic And Vascular Surgery
Cardiothoracic And Vascular Surgery In Kolkata
cancer treatment in Kolkata
cancer hospital in Kolkata