Established in : 2006 | Number of beds : 250 | Number of ICU beds : 65
No Onboard Doctors.
About “Paras Hospital, Gurgaon”
- Established in the year 2006, Paras Hospital is NABH accredited.
- The super specialty hospital offers 55 specialties under one roof.
- It specializes in Neurosciences (Neurology & Neuro-surgery), Cardiac Sciences (Cardiology & Cardio-thoracic Surgery), Orthopaedics (Trauma, Joint Replacement & Spine Surgery) and Mother & Child Care.
- The clinical laboratory of the hospital is also NABL accredited.
- Hospital has won many awards, including:
- First neuroscience center in the region to operate on deep-seated tumors
- First private hospital of Delhi NCR to stand alone image-guided tumor navigation surgery technology
- Awarded Best Healthcare Campaign for Breast Feeding Rooms in Public Places at Six Sigma Healthcare Awards Function, 2015
- Awarded Best Hospital for Neurosurgery and Neurology in Delhi NCR at Times Achievers Awards 2017
- Awarded Best Hospital for Neurosurgery and neurology for International Patients in FICCI MEdical Valvue Travel Event, 2017
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
Surgery 2 Services
Cardiology and cardiac surgery
Neurology and neurosurgery
Departments 1 Services