Established in : 2000
No Onboard Doctors.
About “Narayana Multispeciality Hospital Bangalore”
- Narayana Health is a premium multispecialty tertiary care hospital chain in India with its headquarter in Bangalore.
- The group of hospitals was founded by Dr. Devi Shetty in 2000.
- It has 23 hospitals, 7 heart centres and 24 primary care facilities across India along with one hospital in Cayman Islands, North America.
- Narayana Multispeciality Hospital is the NABH accredited flagship healthcare centre of Narayan Health Group.
- Narayana Multispeciality Hospital houses the most advanced emergency unit that provides immediate attention to patients who require critical care.
- Its strong medical infrastructure takes excellent care of high risk pregnancies and premature babies.
- It has 6 neonatal intensive care units.
- In 2016 itself Narayana Health has bagged 4 prestigious awards which are:
- NH Jaipur was honoured with Quality Beyond Accreditation at the Global Concave of Association of Health Care Providers India (AHPI).
- Narayana Health has also been listed in Fortune Next 500 List of Companies.
- They were also awarded the Price /Performance Value Leadership Award by Frist & Sullivan India.
- Narayana Health group was also awarded for the Best Risk Management Framework and Systems – Healthcare by the 3rd Edition ICICI Lombard – CNBC TV18 India Risk Management Awards.
- Some more important awards won by Narayana Health group are:
- Public Health Champion Award by WHO India (2015).
- India Health and Wellness Award (2014).
- Philanthropy Award by Forbes India (2013).
- Won FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards for addressing Industry Issues (2012).
Surgery 1 Services
Cardiology and cardiac surgery