About “Medanta Mediclinic Defence Colony, New Delhi”
- Established in 2011, the Medanta Mediclinic, Defence Colony, New Delhi is ISO 9001:2011, NABL and NABH accredited.
- The hospital offers a full range of primary and specialty care medical services and has more than 10 branches all over India.
- Spread over 76 acres of land, the hospital has 19 super-specialty departments such as Cardiology, Endocrinology, ENT, Dental Surgery, and more. There is a facility for Executive Health-Check ups which includes dialysis, endoscopy, wellness programs, diagnostic testing, and day-care-related surgeries.
- It also has a team of well-trained technicians and staff who takes care of the patients in such a way that they never have to bother about hygiene or anything, even a single time.
- Dr. Adarsh Chaudhary is an eminent General Surgeon and Gastrointestinal Surgeon, with extensive experience of more than 42 years. His expertise lies in the treatment of Laparoscopic Sleeve Resection, Laparoscopic Sterilization, Laparoscopic Hernia Repair, Advanced upper and lower GI Onco-surgery, Surgery for pancreatic cancer, and benign diseases, Hepatobiliary cancer, and biliary stricture, and Bariatric and minimally invasive, etc.
- It has one of the most advanced hospital computer networks in India and nearly every aspect of patient care is computerized. The hospital uses international protocols, guidelines, and care pathways to ensure the best clinical outcomes.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- It has more than 150 consultants which include visiting consultants of International and National repute.
- Doctors have performed more than 250,000 surgeries, served over a million outpatients and many inpatients.
- Hospital has a team of highly qualified medical professionals and other healthcare professionals to provide the highest standards of medical treatment.
- Dr. Somesh Virmani is a renowned pediatric orthopedics surgeon with a thriving experience of more than 18 years. His expertise lies in the treatment of Clubfoot(CTEV), Cerebral Palsy, Congenital Dislocation of Hip (DDH), Congenital Anomalies as CVT, CDK, Limb Deformities as Genu Valgum, Genu Varum, Cubitus Varus, Foot and Ankle Disorders in Children as Flatfeet, Tarsal Coalition, Osteogenesis Imperfecta, etc.
- Medanta Mediclinic offers a variety of options for the accommodation of patients, relatives, and caregivers such as a multi-bed ward, twin sharing room, single room, Super Deluxe Room, and Suite.
- Tour packages can be availed including religious or sightseeing packages which are managed by experienced travel professionals with an option of customized packages as per specific needs and demands.
- The hospital has more than 10 modern OTs, equipped intensive-care beds, and NABL accredited laboratories.
- It has up-to-date care through CCUs, ITUs, and neuro-ITUs, with a highly-qualified team of specialists.
- It has 24 hours Emergency Service, 64 Slice CT Scan for Cardiac and Body Angiogram, 5 Tesla MRI with Ambience, 12 World Class Operation Theatres, and a state-of-the-art kidney transplant unit.
- Distance: 12.2 Km
- Time: 18 minute
- Distance: 17.5 km
- Time: 25 minute
E – 18, Defence Colony
New Delhi Delhi 110024
|Comfort During Stay||Money Matters||Food||Treatment Related||Language||Transportation|
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
- Air ambulance