About “Jaslok Hospital Mumbai”
- Established in 1970, Jaslok Hospital is one of the oldest tertiary care, multi-specialty hospitals in the country.
- Founded by philanthropist, Seth Lokoomal Chanrai, the NABH accredited hospital was established by the late Shantilal Jamnadas Mehta who was an Indian surgeon, institution builder and medical academic.
- In 1971, the Government of India awarded Dr. Mehta the third highest civilian honour of the Padma Bhushan.
- The hospital specializes in Cardiology, Oncology, Neurosurgery, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Paediatric, Paediatric Surgery, Pain Management, Pathology, Plastic Surgery, Psychiatry, Psychology, Pulmonology and Radiation Oncology.
- First Hospital in South Asia to perform MR guided ultrasound surgeries of Liver, Brain, Kidney, Thyroid, Epilepsy, Prostate, Pancreas and MRgFUS for the treatment of Uterine Fibroids.
- The hospital has ranked 2nd in Mumbai and in the West Zone and 6th in India in the recent health survey on Top Specialty Hospitals in India by Times.
- The hospital houses 364 beds and 75 ICU beds.
- It is the first hospital in the country to get a triple head gamma camera and the first solid state dedicated cardiac camera in Asia and a 5 ring 16 slice PET-CT scanner.
- It can accommodates over 750 inpatient beds,
- It has the largest Critical Care Unit in Mumbai & has 180 ICU beds.
- Kokilaben Hospital has a total of over 140 Full Time Consulting clinics, with the capacity to handle over 6,000 outpatient consultations every day.
- Equipped with the latest etchnology such as, CT: Dual Energy Discovery (GE), MR: 3 Tesla (Siemens), X-Ray: Multiforce (Siemens), MARS 3.5 (Allengers), DX 525 (GE), Mammography: HR with Stereotactic Biopsy (Siemens), Ultrasound: Real Time, Colour Doppler, Duplex (Siemens, Philips, Toshiba), SPECT-CT: NM. 670. SPECT-CT (GE), CR-DR: ADC SOLO (Agfa), PET-CT: 5 ring 16 slice PET CT System (GE), Bone Densitometry: GE, Fluroscopy: Klinoskop (Siemens), Precise Digital Linear Accelerator (Elekta), Cardiology Department: IVUS, OCT, Laser, Rotablation, IABP supported angioplasty, VMAT – Radiation Therapy (Electa), and IMRT , IDRT – Radiation Therapy
- Has pleasant, comfortable, air-conditioned patient rooms that are equipped with nurse call systems, television, and refrigerator and telephone facility during their treatment.
- Provides food according to the patients preferences.
- Different Categories of room/bed are also available.
|Comfort During Stay||Money Matters||Food||Treatment Related||Language||Transportation|
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
Surgery 4 Services
Cardiology and cardiac surgery
Pediatrics and pediatric surgery
Departments 5 Services Treatment 65 Services
Heart Specialist In Mumbai
Cardiologist Doctor In Mumbai
Heart Specialist Doctor In Mumbai
Cardiac Specialist In Mumbai
Cardiothoracic And Vascular Surgery
Pediatric Cardiologist In Mumbai
Cardiologist ClInic In Mumbai
Cardiothoracic And Vascular Surgery In Mumbai
Male Infertility Treatment
Icsi Fertility Treatment in mumbai
Icsi Fertility Centre in mumbai
Iui Fertility Treatment in mumbai
Iui Fertility Centre in mumbai
Male InFertility Treatment in mumbai
liver transplant surgery in mumbai
orthotopic liver transplant
liver transplant in mumbai
orthotopic liver transplant in mumbai