About “Indira IVF Hospital, Hyderabad”
- The Indira IVF Hospital, Hyderabad is a popular hospital for couples seeking solutions to infertility-related problems since the past +4 years. The single-speciality clinic is among a chain of several such centres across the country owned by Indira IVF that made a humble start in Udaipur in 1988 with just two rooms.
- Indira IVF Hospital, Hyderabad owes its success and popularity to its highly advanced medical infrastructure, latest medical technologies and the personalised care by medical staff and specialists.
- The infertility treatments offered at the hospital include, IUI, ICSI, Infertility workup, In Vitro fertilisation (IVF), Laser assisted hatching, Cryopreservation
- Donor Programme, Blastocyst Culture and Transfer, Laproscopy & Hysteroscopy, Sonography and Preimplantation Genetic Testing.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection or ICSI is a popular treatment offered at Indira IVF Hospital, Hyderabad for male infertility.
- The medical infrastructure at Indira IVF Hospital, Hyderabad has EmCell Closed Working Chambers, which is a microscopic workstation that allows handling gametes, oocytes, embryos and other tissues in a suitable, controlled environment. It also has an Embryology lab designed to meet international standards. The embryos are stored and developed in modern incubators.
- Indira IVF Hospital, Hyderabad occupies a single storey in the prominent locality of Banjara Hills. The wards, beds and premises are modern in appearance.
- The hospital is aesthetically done and spacious too.
- It offers a free consultation with affordable EMI options starting from upwards of INR 4,000.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- The hospital has a dedicated all-woman’s team of IVF specialists and gynecologists.
- The hospital offers 11 medical services for infertility-related problems.
- The hospital occupies the second floor only.
- It has EmCell Closed Working Chambers, a workstation that creates an appropriate environment to handle gametes, oocytes, embryos and other tissues.
- A highly sophisticated Embryology lab.
- It has many incubators to store embryos as they develop.
- Indira IVF Hospital, Hyderabad is accessible from Rajiv Gandhi International Airport after a drive of upto an hour either by Nehru Outer Ring Road or PV Narsimha Rao Expressway. The stretch is upto 35 kms in length.
- The metro option takes about half an hour.
- There are plenty of local transport options.
- Also, accommodation and eating out options are plenty too.
Plot No 8-2-701/702, 2Nd Floor, Athena, Road No -12,
Hyderabad Telangana 500034.
|Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Safe in the room
- Dry cleaning
- Religious facilities
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness
- Beauty salon
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation