Established in : 2004 | Number of beds : 240
No Onboard Doctors.
About “Dr. L H Hiranandani Hospital”
- Dr. L.H Hiranandani Hospital was made under the leadership of Dr. L.H Hiranandani, who completed his studies in 1942 and went to England for further studies.
- In 1972, the Government of India awarded him the Padma Bhushan, the third highest civilian National award, for his contribution to the nation.
- In 1987, he has conferred the Dhanvantari Award, awarded for the first time in the field of ENT, for his notable contribution to medical science.
- There is a wide team of more than 1000 health care professionals who have worked together and performed more than 50,000 surgeries so far.
- All kinds of specialties are available which cover a wide range of medical conditions and their treatment including fatty liver, diabetic foot, sports clinic, sleep disorders, pain management, rheumatology and many more.
Departments 3 Services
Surgery 3 Services
Neurology and neurosurgery
Pediatrics and pediatric surgery
Cardiology and cardiac surgery
Treatment 33 Services
Male Infertility Treatment
Icsi Fertility Treatment
Icsi Fertility centre
Icsi Fertility Treatment in mumbai
Icsi Centre in mumbai
Iui Fertility Centre in mumbai
Iui Fertility Treatment
Iui Fertility centre
Iui Fertility Treatment in mumbai
Iui Centre in mumbai
Male InFertility Treatment in mumbai
ivf Centre in mumbai
ivf Treatment in mumbai
EMBRYOLOGY in mumbai
cancer treatment in Mumbai
cancer hospital in Mumbai