About “HCG Cancer Centre, Bangalore”
- HCG Cancer Centre is a multi-specialty hospital accredited with NABH, NABL, DSIR, FDA, CAP and ISO: 9001.
- HCG group has 20 cancer centers pan India, with 4 centers in Bangalore– Koramangala, Double Road, Kalinga Rao Road and MSR Nagar.
- Hospital has won many awards, including:
- Best Health Care Group of the Year by BMA
- First Hospital in India to win Golden Peacock Award – Innovation Management
- Limca Awards for forming the largest human ribbon and creating largest to-scale model of the lung
- Frost & Sullivan Oncology ‘Leader of the Year’ 2 times in a row.
- It has a series of firsts:
- Asia’s first bloodless Bone Marrow Transplant was performed at this hospital.
- India’s first Computer Assisted Tumor Navigation Surgery (CATS)
- First in Asia to treat a patient with 3D radio-guided surgery – Surgic Eye
- First hospital in India to introduce Flattening Free Filter (FFF) mode technology
- Cyberheart – First hospital in India to remove a tumor in the left ventricle of heart through CyberKnife
- First in India to save patient’s vocal cord through world’s most advanced laser technology
- First hospital in India to introduce Hyperthermia as form of treatment
- First hospital in India to introduce TomoTherapy H
- First in the world to perform quickest Radio Surgery to treat Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Has conducted the largest number of Breast Conservation Surgeries in India
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- The CEO of the hospital Dr. BS Ajai Kumar won CEO of the Year at the Asian Healthcare Leadership Awards 2014.
- Hospital has more than 220 oncologists and 440 specialized physicians.
- Team of specialists includes head and neck surgeons, neurosurgeons, uroncologists, gastroenterologists, orthoncologists and medical oncologists.
- All the centers in Bangalore are provided with management expertise, business system and capital resources for state-of-the-art cancer care to new regions.
- The hospital provides state-of-the-art for treatment options and diagnosis which include PET MRI, PET CT, 3T MRI and Radiation Therapies.
Bengaluru International Airport, Bangalore
- Distance: 2 KMs
- Time: 4 Minutes
- Distance: 2 KMs
- Time: 6 Minutes
No 8, HCG Towers, P. Kalinga Rao Road, Sampangi Ram Nagar,
Bangalore Karnataka 560020.
|Comfort During Stay||Money Matters||Food||Treatment Related||Language||Transportation|
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
Treatment 12 Services
orthotopic liver transplant
liver transplant in bangalore
orthotopic liver transplant in bangalore
liver transplant surgery in bangalore
cancer treatment in Bangalore
cancer hospital in Bangalore