Established in : 1989 | Number of beds : 500
No Onboard Doctors.
About “HCG Cancer Centre, Bangalore”
- HCG Cancer Centre is a multi-specialty hospital accredited with NABH, NABL, DSIR, FDA, CAP and ISO: 9001.
- HCG group has 20 cancer centers pan India, with 4 centers in Bangalore– Koramangala, Double Road, Kalinga Rao Road and MSR Nagar.
- Hospital has won many awards, including:
- Best Health Care Group of the Year by BMA
- First Hospital in India to win Golden Peacock Award – Innovation Management
- Limca Awards for forming the largest human ribbon and creating largest to-scale model of the lung
- Frost & Sullivan Oncology ‘Leader of the Year’ 2 times in a row.
- It has a series of firsts:
- Asia’s first bloodless Bone Marrow Transplant was performed at this hospital.
- India’s first Computer Assisted Tumor Navigation Surgery (CATS)
- First in Asia to treat a patient with 3D radio-guided surgery – Surgic Eye
- First hospital in India to introduce Flattening Free Filter (FFF) mode technology
- Cyberheart – First hospital in India to remove a tumor in the left ventricle of heart through CyberKnife
- First in India to save patient’s vocal cord through world’s most advanced laser technology
- First hospital in India to introduce Hyperthermia as form of treatment
- First hospital in India to introduce TomoTherapy H
- First in the world to perform quickest Radio Surgery to treat Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Has conducted the largest number of Breast Conservation Surgeries in India
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
Treatment 12 Services
orthotopic liver transplant
liver transplant surgery
liver transplant in bangalore
orthotopic liver transplant in bangalore
liver transplant surgery in bangalore
cancer treatment in Bangalore
cancer hospital in Bangalore