Established in : 1959, Number of beds : 650, Number of ICU beds : 125
No Onboard Doctors.
About “BLK Super Speciality Hospital”
- Eminent Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Dr. B.L. Kapur had established the BLK Super Specialty Hospital in 1959. It was inaugerated by the then Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru.
- The super specialty hospital is both NABH and NABL accredited.
- It has 17 modern well equipped modular operation theatres and houses 650 beds.
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital is the first of its kind in the NCR region to install and start the use of automatic pneumatic chute system that enhances the health care.
- It has one of the largest critical care programmes in the region with 125 beds in different intensive care units in Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Neurosciences and Organ Transplant departments.
Departments 7 Services
IVF and infertility
Surgery 6 Services
Neurology and neurosurgery
Pediatrics and pediatric surgery
Cardiology and cardiac surgery
Oncology and oncosurgery
Treatment 34 Services
EMBRYOLOGY in new delhi
ivf treatment in new delhi
ivf centre in new delhi
male infertility treatment in new delhi
iui fertility centre in new delhi
iui centre in new delhi
iui fertility treatment in new delhi
icsi fertility treatment in new delhi
icsi centre in new delhi
icsi fertility centre in new delhi
Iui Fertility Treatment
Iui Fertility centre
Icsi Fertility Treatment
Icsi Fertility centre
Male Infertility Treatment
orthotopic liver transplant
liver transplant surgery
liver transplant in new delhi
orthotopic liver transplant in new delhi
liver transplant surgery in new delhi