Established in : 2000 | Number of beds : 500
No Onboard Doctors.
About “Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital & Research Institute, Hyderabad”
- Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital & Research Institute is a multi-specialty hospital accredited with NABH, NABL and TUV (OHSAS – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems).
- Inaugurated in 2000 by then Prime Minister of India, Sri Atal Bihari Vajpayee, it has over 500 beds now.
- It has a Centre for Alternative Medicine including Ayurveda and Naturopathy treatments with a health club.
- Best known for its cancer treatment in Hyderabad, the hospital provides patient awareness program talking about different types of cancer like breast cancer, lung cancer, blood cancer and other types of cancer.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- It has a team of experienced and highly qualified Oncologists and other specialist clinicians.
- Whether surgical, medical or radiation oncology, all teams are backed by trained anesthetists, oncologists and clinician staff.
- The hospital has 9 Operation theaters, 4 surgical ICUs, each with 11 beds and 1 isolation room, 12 bed BMT unit, 1 Medical ICU with beds and 2 isolation rooms and 6 linear accelerators.
- It has 4D planning offering full set
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad
- Distance: 31 KMs
- Time: 43 Minutes
Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi
- Distance: 1700 KMs
- Time: 2 Hours (By Flight)
- Distance: 5 KMs
- Time: 14 Minutes
Road No 10, Banjara Hills
Hyderabad Telangana 500034
|Comfort During Stay||Money Matters||Food||Treatment Related||Language||Transportation|