Established in : 2014 | Number of beds : 670
No Onboard Doctors.
About “Aster Medcity, Kochi”
- Aster Medcity is a well-known quaternary care healthcare centre in Kerala.
- It was established and is managed by Aster DM Healthcare, a Dubai based Healthcare Corporation founded by Azad Moopen.
- Aster Medcity combines the best of talent and technology to provide holistic treatment with a multidisciplinary approach.
- It is the first hospital in Kerala to achieve the coveted JCI (Joint Commission International) Accreditation, the NABH Accreditation, and Green OT (Green Operation Theatres) Certification by Bureau Veritas.
- Hospital was inaugurated by the former president of India, A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- Aster Medcity has facility for Minimal Access Robotic Surgery (MARS) using da Vinci Surgical System and is reported to be the first hospital in Kerala to provide this service.
- Aster Medcity introduces ORI Fusion Digital Integrated Operation Theatres using Karlstorz OR1 Fusion, which is Asia Pacific’s first complete digital integration system.
- Aster Medcity offers a comprehensive range of diagnostic and therapeutic technology to facilitate efficient and accurate treatment.
- The hospital has an in-patient capacity of 670 beds and has 24 hour emergency and accident trauma care facilities.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
Surgery 2 Services
Neurology and neurosurgery
Cardiology and cardiac surgery
Departments 1 Services
Treatment 28 Services
EMBRYOLOGY in kochi
ivf treatment in kochi
ivf centre in kochi
male infertility treatment in kochi
iui fertility centre in kochi
iui centre in kochi
iui fertility treatment in kochi
icsi fertility centre in kochi
icsi centre in kochi
icsi fertility treatment in kochi
Iui Fertility Treatment
Iui Fertility centre
Male Infertility Treatment
Icsi Fertility Treatment
Icsi Fertility centre