Established in : 2002 | Number of beds : 250
No Onboard Doctors.
About “Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai”
- Established in 2002, Asian Heart Institute (AHI) is India’s number 1 heart care hospital providing world-class cardiac care.
- Hospital has treated more than 300,000 patients, 20,000 heart surgeries and 35,000 angiographies.
- The hospital has pioneered treatment of complex heart surgeries with a staggering success rate of 99.8% in bypass surgeries and 99.4% in cardiac surgeries, which is the highest success rate in the world.
- Accredited by JCI, NIAHO and ISO, the hospital has been acknowledged as
- India’s Best Private Cardiac Hospital by the Health Care Achievers Awards hosted by the Times of India Group
- India’s Best Private Cardiac Care two years in a row in The WEEK-Hansa Research
- India’s Best Cardiac Care Hospital by CNBC & ICICI Lombard healthcare award
- Listed amongst World’s TOP 10 Best Hospitals for Medical Tourist by Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQUA)
- Listed amongst TOP 5 Cardiac Hospitals in India by Indiatimes.com
Surgery 1 Services
Cardiology and cardiac surgery